Our family has rented villas throughout the world for several decades. We know what we like: high quality furnishings; a homey feel without either clutter or fragile bibelots; a home stocked with the basics so that when we arrive, we can immediately enjoy ourselves without first having to shop; and finally…a local friendly face and voice whom we can count on for advice and assistance 24/7.
- Concierge service available for booking chef and housekeeping services, acquiring hard to come-by reservations and tickets, and planning for special events and itineraries.
- Welcome gift basket of gourmet food, wine and sundries.
- Satellite TV including channels in over 10 languages.
- Free phone-calls to most parts of the world.
- Designer furnishings and serious art throughout the villa and exterior.
- Central Air conditioning.
- Alarm and security system.
- Indoor safe.
- Free broadband internet.
- Secure gated parking for four cars.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso machine and luxury appliances.
- Outdoor cook’s grill.
- Small washer/dryer conveniently located in kitchen.
- Industrial sized laundry available in exterior building.
- Wall mounted flat screen TVs in all bedrooms and living spaces.
- Large screen TV in media room.
- Weekly maid service included in rental.
- Outdoor shower next to infinity swimming pool with sea views.
Local Amenities — Why Choose VilleFranche-sur-Mer
The villa is located in Villefranche which is one of the three towns which comprise the Riviera’s prestigious “Golden Triangle” of Villefranche, Beaulieau and Cap Ferrat . The Golden Triangle has year-round temperate weather, and offers both pristine Mediterranean beaches as well as ski resorts in the French Alps just an hour’s drive away. The Golden Triangle has a rich history and has been a favorite Riviera destination for kings and queens, movie stars, wealthy industrialists, the Rothschilds, Somerset Maugham, Charlie Chaplin….and now YOU ! Villefranche is one of the most atmospheric towns along the Riviera. The town has a lovely harbor, a restaurant-lined port, shaded town squares along winding cobblestone streets, a prominent Citadel and quaint churches decorated with frescoes by Jean Cocteau. It is located just 15 minutes from Nice and Monaco, and 25 minutes from Cannes and 40 minutes from the Italian border. It is in a central location from which to visit some of the most exquisite perched villages in all of France. It is no wonder that well traveled families from all over the world who have had the opportunity to vacation anywhere have selected the Golden Triangle for hundreds of years.
Learn more about VilleFranche-sur Mer
Learn about the year-round, four-season possibilities, as well as some of our favorite things to do, on the activities page.
Get travel advice including information about the climate and transportation to and from the area.
View the regional information page for annual events, museums, and nearby villages to explore.